App not installed
In today’s modern world most users use smartphones, who are using the smartphone mostly installed most of the applications on their android phones according to their needs. According to a survey by google 2021, there are over 3 billion active devices in the world now. The biggest reason for that massive outreach is the wide selection of choosing Android apps. The android users mostly downloaded the Applications from the Google play store. Sometimes the user faces the problem of the App not being installed, so today we resolve it.
On 22 October 2008 Google play store was launched, At that time it has only 500 applications but, now today modern time it has 3.48 million current applications available on it. Google Play store is rising as 3739 apps are added to the play store every single day. The Google play store is developed by the “GOOGLE”. And the official website for downloading the application from the google play store is play.store.com
Although most users prefer to download the apps from the Google play store, every time the users download the application with a single click on the install option, sometimes you face a problem at the time of downloading or you might get an error like ” App NOT Installed” on your smartphone when you are trying to install the application.
App not installed?
I know whenever a person wants to install or download his favorite application and he faces the problem of the App not being installed, at this moment he gets frustrated and angry, and finding the solution to that error from the internet or youtube can be even more frustrating for that person, we can tell you any specific reason for that problem of App not installed there may be various reasons behind this. So Today in this article we will tell you all about finding the solution to that problem and the causes of that problem, Why this problem arises on your android device?
Causes for Problem of App not installed and some easy Fixes
In the above paragraph, I have told you that there is not any specific or individual reason behind this problem of error there are many reasons behind this problem that arises at the time of installing the application.
The application is Illegal or a Corrupt
This is mostly the first reason that you face at the time of installing the application, it may arise because the download file is corrupted in itself and useless for you. This happens because of missing of some data packets were missing when you download the app. The APK File is corrupted in itself.
Steps to Fix that Problem
- For the safety from these types of errors firstly you have to make sure that the application that you download is legally approved and must be downloaded from a Trustworthy source and secure source. You do not plug into the deep of the search results as you may encounter a malicious app that can harm or damage your android device with viruses.
- Sometimes in the older version of smartphones if you install an application from the SD card may cause problems during the installation. so all you need to do is transfer the APK file to the internal storage. And try once again installing the application.
- If the above solutions do not work then the APK file is corrupted in itself and it is a waste, not for your use.
Insufficient storage on your device
It is also a common reason by which you can face the Problem App not installed, Most of the user thinks that if the APK file is of 1 GB Ram and he has 1 GB only free RAM space then he can download the file, but it is not possible because with the original APK file there is also some other resources are attached they also want some space of your Android device.
For example, if you want to install the PUBG Application and it is 1.7 Gb and you have only 2 GB RAM phone then it can not support the APK file. You have a minimum of 3 GB RAM phone for playing the PUBG game.
Steps to Fix that Problem
- The Steps are simple if you need many of the applications then you must have to buy the smartphone according to your need.
- You should always leave the free space on your phone.
- To free up the space, you should remove time-to-time applications that you don’t use earlier and regularly.
- You should regularly update your apps and device.
- Move the large files from your device, mostly the movies that you watched, Delete them after watching for the smooth running of your device.
- You also have to clear the app cache daily on your phone from the phone manager.
- If your phone does not have the phone manager then download it from the official website of the Google Play store.
Screenshots of App not installed
Although most users prefer to download the apps from the Google play store, every time the users download the application with a single click on the install option, the reason behind downloading the Application from the Google play store is that it is legally approved and secure source for downloading the apps, sometimes you face a problem at the time of downloading or you might get an error like ” App NOT Installed” on your smartphone. In the above article, we mentioned all the problems and fixes solutions, now I hope Your all doubt is cleared but if you still have any doubt in your mind comment below we will surely reply to you soon.